Re: [mythsoc] Discussion Groups in So. Cal (and elsewhere)

  • J. Kriss White
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3 4:34 PM
      Thanks for the info. I'm not in southern California anymore. I'm teaching
      middle school Social Studies in Crownpoint, NM, on the eastern edge of the
      Big (Navajo) Rez. I somehow doubt there'd be much interest out here. :-)

      At 05:07 PM 3/3/2006, you wrote:

      >... if you'd like to try to
      >start up another.

      J. Kriss White
      505-786-5546
    • Bonnie Callahan
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6 9:23 PM
        Hi David:

        I'm working thu a backlog that piled up during an
        incommunicado spell my computer suffered. I sent
        a short E-mail to J. Kriss as soon as I got back
        online, shared my bit of data, same as yours
        essentially.

        For all of you who don't know, Glen has a WEBSITE!
        It's called "Inklings Focus" and his first completed
        section is all about foreign language translations of
        Narnia. Drop in, drop him a line.

        http://www.inklingsfocus.com/

        Bonnie