Thank you from Cary Stockett

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2006
      Thanks to those of you who responded to his questions about "the delayed
      release of vol. 3 of THE COLLECTED LETTERS OF C.S. LEWIS." His response
      was sufficiently enthusiastic that I'm passing it along.

      I'm overwhelmed by your diligence to answer the question of a stranger
      (but nontheless a friend-of-Jack). Your replies were so helpful, and
      finally made sense of the long and winding road that has been the path of
      these three volumes of CSL correspondence. I, too, had become aware that,
      though these are tauted as the authoritative standard and second only to
      the documents at the Wade Ctr, that there are nevertheless some
      unfortunate omissions. I am grateful for your kindness and research.
      Peace to you.

      Edith L. Crowe | (408) 808-2037 | edith.crowe@...
      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society (http://www.mythsoc.org)