[mythsoc] Inklings quasi-sighting in UK politics/ "Elves"

  • Vincent Ferré
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2006
      Well... "Elfes", and "Elvish" is "elfique(s)".

      regards,

      Vincent
      I wonder what the Elves are called in French versions of LOTR.

      Diamond Proudbrook

    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2006
        Not forgetting C.S. Lewis' Elwin Ransom, who many, including both
        Priscilla Tolkien and more reluctantly her father, felt was a character
        modeled on JRRT.