Re: [mythsoc] Harry Potter

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 100 , Jun 23, 2000
      >From: Stolzi@...

      >What we need is a "10 best titles for Vol 4" contest in the next 2 weeks...
      >
      >HARRY POTTER: FOR WHOM THE SPELL TOLLS

      I'm mighty partial to Matthew's suggestion the other day, HARRY POTTER AND
      THE THROES OF PUBERTY.

      I think that Harry discovering girls is going to be a key element in book 4.
      Having just re-read book 3, I noticed that every time he runs across the
      minor
      character Cho Chang (another seeker for one of the two houses that never
      gets
      to win anything), he notices she's cute or he's blushing. I think she's
      going
      to be the first girl he discovers. So my entry is HARRY POTTER AND THE
      GIRLS OF HOGWARTS.

      Berni
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 100 of 100 , Aug 17 8:36 PM
        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        > http://www.comics.com/comics/nancy/archive/nancy-20050817.html
        >
        > or
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/c5mr8

        Wow, I didn't know they were still publishing Nancy! I see they've updated
        the look of her aunt's but not Nancy herself. I guess it would be like
        Blondie and Dagwood getting different hairstyles. They're all prisoners of
        their hairdos.

        Berni