Re: [mythsoc] Harry Potter

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 100 , Jun 23, 2000
      What we need is a "10 best titles for Vol 4" contest in the next 2 weeks...

      HARRY POTTER: FOR WHOM THE SPELL TOLLS

      is my own feeble offering

      Mary S
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 100 of 100 , Aug 17, 2005
        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        > http://www.comics.com/comics/nancy/archive/nancy-20050817.html
        >
        > or
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/c5mr8

        Wow, I didn't know they were still publishing Nancy! I see they've updated
        the look of her aunt's but not Nancy herself. I guess it would be like
        Blondie and Dagwood getting different hairstyles. They're all prisoners of
        their hairdos.

        Berni