Where would I write...

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2006
      about a suggestion for the Mythopoeic Press?

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Matthew Winslow
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2006
        Stolzi,

        The Society currently has no permanent MythPress secretary. I'd
        suggest contacting Edith, as Corresponding Secretary, and she can
        forward it to the appropriate parties.

        --
        Matthew Winslow
        mwinslow@...

        Currently Reading: An Instance of the Fingerpost by Iain Pears