Re: [mythsoc] Re: MFA-Children's nominees

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 14, 2006
      >From: David Lenander <d-lena@...>

      >And don't forget recent Oz books by MythSoc members: Sherwood Smith's
      >_The Emerald Wand of Oz_ and Edward Einhorn's _the Living House of Oz_
      >(sequel to his interesting _Paradox_).

      Even more importantly, don't forget that Ellie needs these nominations e-mailed directly to her. Discussing them on-list is fine, but it won't be nominated unless you contact Ellie directly at emfarrell@... and tell her you are nominating these particular books for this particular award (children's, adult fiction, Inkling scholarship, or general myth and fantasy studies).

      I believe the only other rules are that the nominator must be a current member of the Mythopoeic Society (but does not have to be on one of the committees) and you may nominate a maximum of five titles for each award.

      The deadline is tomorrow (Feb. 15) I believe.

      Berni