Does anyone have pictures of L'Engle from the 1994 Mythcon?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2006
      Does anyone have any pictures of Madeleine L'Engle from the 1994 Mythcon in
      Washington, D.C.? Christina Hussar, the daughter of Bill Hussar in our local
      discussion group (and who was on the committee for the 1994 Mythcon) is
      doing a report for school about L'Engle. It would be nice if she could
      illustrate it with some photographs from the Mythcon (or from somewhere else if you
      have some from elsewhere). Contact Bill at _dadhusfam@..._
      (mailto:dadhusfam@...) for how to send the pictures to him by E-mail or regular
      mail.

      Ah, yes, how time has flown. Bill and Maryanne got married just before
      Mythcon, and Christina wasn't born till almost two years later. Now Christina is
      old enough to attend our discussion group meetings.

    • Bonnie Callahan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2006
        Hi Wendell:

        I have a couple from that con, I'll scan in & send!
        Bonnie