Re: [mythsoc] Harry Potter

  • David F. Porteous
    Message 1 of 100 , Jun 23, 2000
      <<Earlier this year the amazon.com site(s) were listing the title of the
      fourth Potter book as Harry Potter and the Doomspell Tournament.>>

      That was the book's working title. JK has gone on record as saying that
      WILL NOT be the name of book 4 and that the actual title will be quite
      different. As it will be dealing with the issues pubescent boys face, my
      bet is that the title will be "The Secret Diary Of Harry Potter, Aged 13
      3/4"

      D.
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 100 of 100 , Aug 17, 2005
        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        > http://www.comics.com/comics/nancy/archive/nancy-20050817.html
        >
        > or
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/c5mr8

        Wow, I didn't know they were still publishing Nancy! I see they've updated
        the look of her aunt's but not Nancy herself. I guess it would be like
        Blondie and Dagwood getting different hairstyles. They're all prisoners of
        their hairdos.

        Berni