Whither the Mere Lewis list ...

  • rbryant42@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2006
      Greetings, all ...

      It seems to me that someone or other among the folk here on the MythSoc
      list might know something about this matter, so I thought I'd ask: does
      anyone know what's become of the Mere Lewis list?

      Under the Mercy,

      R.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2006
        From: <rbryant42@...>

        > It seems to me that someone or other among the folk here on the MythSoc
        > list might know something about this matter, so I thought I'd ask: does
        > anyone know what's become of the Mere Lewis list?

        It simply disappeared. No one was even able to contact the list owner, as
        far as I know, to get information.

        Ray Schneider's Spare Oom list takes up some of the slack for people who
        want to talk about Lewis, and generally sticks pretty close to that subject.

        Diamond Proudbrook