Re: [mythsoc] Harry Potter

  • jen stevens
    Message 1 of 100 , Jun 22, 2000
      At 10:55 AM 6/22/2000 EDT, you wrote:
      >Lotta uproar about the upcoming US release of #4, whose title is not even
      >known (but couldn't one find it at amazon.co.uk?... just asking) .
      >
      >Meanwhile, I found a copy of PRISONER OF AZKABAN going begging at the local
      >library and have just started it. At the Magical Menagerie shop, Harry
      >notices
      >
      >"a basket of funny custard-colored furballs that were humming loudly..."
      >
      >Have we not a STAR TREK tribute, er tribble-ute, here?

      I certainly assumed that it was :)

      jen stevens
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 100 of 100 , Aug 17, 2005
        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        > http://www.comics.com/comics/nancy/archive/nancy-20050817.html
        >
        > or
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/c5mr8

        Wow, I didn't know they were still publishing Nancy! I see they've updated
        the look of her aunt's but not Nancy herself. I guess it would be like
        Blondie and Dagwood getting different hairstyles. They're all prisoners of
        their hairdos.

        Berni