Re: Morris -- costumery -- call for theater production assistance

  • Lezlie
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...> wrote:

> [...]

      I'll definitly accept all the assistance I can get -- even at a
      distance -- in designing this group of costumes! As to measurment --
      Hallie, our fearless leader and I think the individual male can come
      up with his own measurement-- tho' his partner may have somewhat to
      say about coming up to the measure (OK-- enough of that-- I can think
      of many puns not meant for "delicate ears"...) Codpieces, tho' are
      meant to brag a little bit... Lezlie
    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2006
        Consider the codpiece on Henry VIII's suit of armor in the Tower of London.

        Or maybe you shouldn't.

        "Second verse/ Same as the first"

        Mike

        Lezlie wrote:

      • Lezlie
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2006
          uh--yeah. This is a *family* oriented theater company...and, even in
          Berkeley. <smile> Lezlie