Re: [mythsoc] Harry Potter

  • Clifton D. Healy
    Message 1 of 100 , Jun 22, 2000
      I don't know where I got this and it may be false, but
      I've been operating under the notion that the title
      was going to be: Harry Potter and the Doomspell
      Tournament.

      (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/074754624X/):

      http://click.egroups.com/1/2658/8/_/505012/_/961686372/

      > The Mythopoeic Society website
      > http://www.mythsoc.org

      =====
      Clifton

      Email: chealy5@...
      Alternate email: cdhealy@...
      Web Page: http://sites.netscape.net/cdhealy

      http://mail.yahoo.com/
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 100 of 100 , Aug 17, 2005
        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        > http://www.comics.com/comics/nancy/archive/nancy-20050817.html
        >
        > or
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/c5mr8

        Wow, I didn't know they were still publishing Nancy! I see they've updated
        the look of her aunt's but not Nancy herself. I guess it would be like
        Blondie and Dagwood getting different hairstyles. They're all prisoners of
        their hairdos.

        Berni