Re: Fw: Tolkien Society visit to Aston University

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      The food, in terms of variety, preparation, and tastiness, was the best
      we've had in all our years of such events [exception: Keble College 1992
      Centenary....maybe]. The menu choices were numerous, and the only
      serious problems we had were on deciding which dessert.

      The staff was quite flexible in their working with problems caused by
      the sheer number of particpants, but that's to their credit. If you
      left hungry, it was your own fault.

      All Aston reps we met were courteous and friendly. They deserve TS praise.

      Mike