Tolkien Toronto Conference

  • Anthony and Jessica
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2006
      Greetings All:

      Anthony and Jessica of North East TS here--wished to let you all know
      of a 3 day Conference we are the Programming Directors for, The
      Gathering of the Fellowship July 1-4th 2006 in Toronto Canada. We
      have a huge guest list with names everyone on this list is familiar
      with I am sure from past MythCon and TS events--i.e. Carl Hostetter,
      Verlyn Flieger, Mike Drout, Arden Smith, Mike Foster, Amy Sturgis, Ted
      Nasmith, and Matt Blessing to name a few -- our programming consists
      of Inklings topics i.e. Tolkien and Lewis, George Sayer, Mark Colin
      Havard (Son of Dr. Havard), Music, Academia etc
      Here is the growing list of presentations at The Gathering of the
      Fellowship 2006
      http://www.gatheringofthefellowship.com/convention/programming/sessions.html

      We are also offering a wide variety of TS, MythSoc, Heren Istarion,
      and Group discounts to attendees--it is our hope to see you all there.
      If you would like to present please email us at:
      Programming@...

      Best to all
      Anthony and Jessica