Re: Answering John on Wicca--- we should go off-list with this

  • Lezlie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2006
      I wish I could have been there... Can you send a bit of a run down...?
      these will be a panel at Pantheacon (http://www.ancientways.com/)this
      year (I think) on all the questions and themes raised herein.
      Probably more than one ... I am sad to say that I can't go, but my art
      will be there. You can all write to me off list and continue this
      discussion all you like, I just don't want to clutter up the list or
      cause the ruffling of feathers.

      It is really interesting to see the influence of Pagan themes and
      Pagan wrieters on (especially) fantasy. Lezlie

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Mike Foster <mafoster@d...> wrote:

      > Count me in on this one, John & Lezlie. At ORC there was a very lively
      > panel on this Sunday--of course--with self, Greg Wright, Lynette
      Porter,