In further quest to bore folks to death... (my ultimate weapon)

  • Cai Cherie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2006
      At the end of the piece I just sent in, I mentioned Christian Humanists and Secular Humanists.

      What term is there for other folks of good will which those two terms do not cover? -- I'm thinking Pagans, Jews, etc? Should I just say humanists? Its funny-- because of the lack of a buzzword I sounded exclusionist, which was not my intention. Words, the right words, are so important.

      Also -- thank you to whoever sent in the blurb on "Kelpies..." My daughter just finished "Possession" and is all agog over Byatt. At my daughter's instistance I've just started it, and so far, I am having a ball. Anyway-- Byatt's review has convinced me to order the book--once I've paid off all those other books, that is...

      Cai

    • Lezlie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2006
        I think - just humanists. (Which is of course, different from
        humanistic psychologists and humanitarians.) Just my 2 cents. Lezlie

        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Cai Cherie <eternityfindsitself@y...>