Hitchcock

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17 7:31 AM
      I am wasting more time even than usual because of the Hitchcock festival on
      AMC cable channel this weekend; thought I'd call it to people's attention, as
      I bet there are some Hitchcock fans out there.

      In a break for a documentary on film restoration, saw an interview with
      Forrest J Ackerman - the uncrowned king of fandom. :)

      Last night I watched THE BIRDS for the first time ever and was riveted -
      fascinating film. Can we call it mythopoeic? I saw it primarily as a
      parable of the fundamental human vulnerability that we'd all like to forget.

      The cameo role was great - Hitch parading out of the pet store at the
      opening, holding the leashes of (his own) two white dogs.

      Mary S