Re: Lilith by Geo. Macd/Donald

  • menelvagor1939
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2006
      Dear David,

      Thank you for your comments in defence of LILITH. I must admit that
      when I first read it in my late 20s, it made quite an impression on me
      too. I also have to admit that in my recent rereading, I have only got
      through about half of it. That part strikes as little better than a
      glorified horror story, but perhaps the best is still to come.

      Like you, I love the Curdie books. I think the fire and the rose
      symbolism is tremendously powerful and evocative.

      Ben