Re: [mythsoc] Hammond and Scull talk

  • Sara Ciborski
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
      I'm just a bit too far away (southern NH) to come to Williamstown but I would like to say to you and all the list that I am right now enjoying the Companion immensely. My children gave it to me for Christmas, just in time to accompany my biennial reading of The Lord of the Rings. It's an extraordinay labor of love with a wonderful mix of scholarly exegesis and average reader commentary. Thank you very much!
      Sara Ciborski