New C. S. Lewis and Tolkien Paintings

  • Jef Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      Greetings and Happy New Year!

      At the behest of several myth-folks who thought this
      would be of interest, I'm posting a pointer to
      my website. Please see:

      http://www.JefMurray.com

      I've just finished updating the site and have
      added a new (if small, as yet) gallery of C. S. Lewis-
      inspired images. I also have new paintings in my Tolkien
      gallery and in all other galleries ("Sacred and Religious
      Images", "Mythological and Whimsical Beasts", "Once Upon
      a Time...", "Wildlife", and "Sketches"), and hope that
      some of these might please and delight many of you.

      I'd very much welcome feedback from Tolkiein and Lewis
      fans, as always. And I want to beg your pardon for what might
      at first seem like blatant self-promotion. But, in my defense,
      I was egged on by some fellow Mythopoeic Society folk (names
      witheld to protect the guilty) who are on my art listserv
      (which you're all welcome to join...just drop me a note!).

      Nai i-Valar tiralyƫ (may the Valar guard you)

      Jef