RE: [mythsoc] Question about LOTR and redeeming Nordicmythology

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
      I have four degrees of separation myself -- when my husband was in grad
      school in physics, he shook the hand of a professor who shook the hand
      of Von Braun. We've also seen Von Braun's personal slide rule (although
      that won't send shivers up the spine of anyone but a slide rule
      collector, probably).

      Janet