A death in the family

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
      Hello to everyone who may have met Jonathan Hodge in the past;

      Jon passed away of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma yesterday. He was an early member of
      the Mythopoeic Society (1969);
      the Pomona Valley Branch/Claremont Colleges groups and West Los Angeles
      branch, as well as being instrumental in the
      formation of a (very) special interest group, the Formenorians.
      Anyone who knew Jon and his wife, Mary Ann, can contact me, until I get info
      on whomever else is the contact person
      for condolences.

      Bonnie Callahan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
        I remember Jon, and I have a memento of him on my shelf: at the 1977
        Mythcon ("Snailcon"), he sold me the Unicorn Head edition of _The Man Who
        Was Thursday_, possibly the only copy of that edition I've ever seen for sale.

        Very sorry to hear. Of course Mythprint needs an obituary, Bonnie.

        DB