Hello!

  • Margaret Dean
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2000
      Well, it's taken me long enough to find this group, considering
      that I've been a Mythopoeic Society member for over twenty years
      now . . . Chalk it up to not having a computer that could
      =easily= do Web-surfing until the past couple of months. That,
      coupled with the arrival of =Mythprint= today (with a notice
      about this list in it), made me think, "Great! Off to the
      egroups site -- this'll be easy!"

      And so it was.

      Hi. I'm Margaret Dean, nee Purdy, and I know a number of people
      on the membership roster, though it's been too long since I've
      seen them. Currently I'm living in Port Deposit, Maryland, with
      my husband Rob, sons Norman (10) and William (almost 7), and
      ginger tabby Theodora, aka Thea (12). I haven't lost my taste
      for the Inklings even though I've drifted out of fandom for the
      most part (in general and in particular). Having no TV, I've
      been pretty well insulated from images and/or hype of the coming
      movie, though we'll probably go see it as a family once it comes
      out. (Yes, of =course= the boys have had THE LORD OF THE RINGS
      read to them, ditto the Chronicles of Narnia, and the older one
      has read them for himself as well.)

      Off to the Archives now, to see what the current discussion
      topics are, and if I should start some.

      --Margaret Dean
      <margdean@...>