Tolkien reference

  • David S. Bratman
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 13, 2000
      I haven't seen this book myself, but I just learned about it, and thought
      I'd pass the info on in case somebody with better access to the book
      wants to look it up.

      Philip Norman is best known as a historian of rock music, but he is also
      a novelist and, in the 1960s, was a journalist at the Sunday Times of
      London, for which he wrote an interview with Tolkien (also published
      by the New York Times).

      About four years ago, Norman published a novel, titled _Everyone's Gone
      to the Moon_, about a journalist for a major Sunday newspaper in London
      in the 1960s, who ... writes an interview with Tolkien.

      Could be interesting.

      David Bratman
      - not responsible for the following interview with advertisers -