(OT) Anyone from Dallas?

  • Meriadoc Brandigamo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
      Sorry for the off topic, but I am a member of the Association Tolkien
      Argentina, and in February or March I am going to be travelling to Dallas,
      and i want to see if there was some Tolkiendil whom finding there.

      Meriadoc Brandigamo, El Magnifico!!
      a.k.a. Marmaduque Brandigamo
    • Michael Martinez
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Meriadoc Brandigamo" <meriadoc@d...>
        wrote:

        > Sorry for the off topic, but I am a member of the Association
        Tolkien
        > Argentina, and in February or March I am going to be travelling to
        Dallas,
        > and i want to see if there was some Tolkiendil whom finding there.
        >
        > Meriadoc Brandigamo, El Magnifico!!
        > a.k.a. Marmaduque Brandigamo

        The Inklings Roundtable of Houston meets every month. I'll ask
        around at the next meeting (Thursday, January 11) and see if anyone
        knows of a group up there if no one replies here.

        --
        Michael Martinez
        Author of Understanding Middle-earth, Parma Endorion, and Visualizing