Happy New Year Everyone!

  • lezlie1@znet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      Happy New Year Everyone!

      May 2006 see the fulfillment of long-time dreams, be creative, healthy,
      profitable, full of good surprises, beautifully growing children,
      grandchildren, pets, gardens, projects, be in every way joyous and free of
      natural disasters!

      My resolution is to stay in touch with new friends and my long-time, dear
      ones. This is my primary e-mail, please make a note, as it will get a
      message to me quickly and I tend to check it often. My front door is open,
      a pot of tea is on, and and you are always welcome.

      Bright Blessings of the Season, Lezlie

      Arts-Informed Inquiry SIG,
      Lezlie Kinyon & Bela Banathy Organizing Chairs for 2006
      http://projects.isss.org/Main/Arts-InformedInquiry
      Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in
      a fruit salad.

      http://www.isss.org/conferences/sonoma2006/
      Sonoma 2006: The 50th Annual Meeting of the International Society for the
      Systems Sciences
      Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, California, USA
      July 9th - 14th 2006

      Debora Hammond, ISSS President 2005-2006, hammond@...