Re: [mythsoc] Miller ... Chronicles of Narnia ... NR Online

  • Jonathan Michael Reiter
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 27, 2005
      Atomtetsuwan2002 here. I am reading the Narnia Chronicles for the first time in the many years since I read them in school.
      That was lo, these many years past, to give you all an idea when that was...(I'm 42, now.) I am getting an entirely different grasp on the books(I'm breaking the tradition, now as I did then to my aunt's dismay... I'm reading The Magician's Nephew, first!). I think waiting all these years was a good idea.

      Glad I didn't get to see the atrocious BBC made Cartoons and Live Action features that were made from the sound of them on this group...

      Atomtetsuwan2002
      at2k2