Re: [mythsoc] Alanis Morrissette song for Narnia

  • John D Rateliff
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2005
      This is one of the two songs played during the closing credits;
      pleasant enough but unmemorable. I assume it winds up on the main
      soundtrack, while the song that followed it I assume will be on the
      second, "Christian music", cd. I doubt the film score itself will
      have much impact; whoever they had doing it, he's no Howard Shore.
      I wish they'd used Bruce Cockburn's "Wondering Where the Lions
      Are" for the closing, even though that actually references THE PLACE
      OF THE LION, not LWW.
      My favorite obscure credit for this film: "Clothes Ager", though
      "Pre-visual" also has its cryptic appeal.
      --JDR