Fwd: Re: [BR-2] major groan: Fantasy Beings' Fair Housing Commission

  • lezlie1@znet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2005
      Sorry-- I just couldn't refuse. Lezlie

      ----- Forwarded message from Kestrel <kestrelco@deleted> -----

      Fantasy Beings' Fair Housing Commission

      As an investigator for the Fantasy Beings' Fair Housing Commission,
      Ferdinand Feghoot was assigned to look into complaints that the town of
      Donnybrook was systematically excluding the fictive.

      The Mayor of Donnybrook was indignant. 'That's nonsense!' he fumed.
      'Why, we have several families of Hobbits living here, the principal of our
      high school is an Elf, and one of our aldermen is an Orc.'

      Feghoot shook his head sadly. 'That,' he replied, 'is only . . . Tolkien
      integration.'
      ----- End forwarded message -----

      Arts-Informed Inquiry SIG,
      Lezlie Kinyon & Bela Banathy Organizing Chairs for 2006
      http://projects.isss.org/Main/Arts-InformedInquiry
      Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in
      a fruit salad.

      http://www.isss.org/conferences/sonoma2006/
      Sonoma 2006: The 50th Annual Meeting of the International Society for the
      Systems Sciences
      Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, California, USA
      July 9th - 14th 2006

      Debora Hammond, ISSS President 2005-2006, hammond@...

    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2005
        Oh, my gosh! Is Feghoot still up to his dastardly tricks? Where does
        his re-ply his trade that sorely affected this young private prep
        student's budding English career back in '62.

        Thanks, Lezlie.

        Mike