'Nother piece on Narnia (books, not movie)

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2005
      This one is nearly all sensible, except for the peculiar listing of Lewis
      Carroll as a major influence on CSL's youth. E. Nesbit, who is very
      important to the Narnia stories, only gets a secondary mention later, and
      Beatrix Potter (whom we know he read) gets no mention at all. Did Lewis
      ever even speak of reading Carroll? Not that I remember.

      http://www.slate.com/id/2131908/

      Diamond Proudbrook