Mythlore Issue 86

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2000
      Mythlore Issue 86, volume 22.4, is at the mailing agent and should be in
      the US Postal system by the end of next week.

      As always, I am accepting submissions for future issues. Because this
      year is the 50th anniversary of the publication of The Lion, the Witch,
      and the Wardrobe, I am especially seeking submissions related to The
      Chronicles of Narnia, which will be the focus of the year-end issue.

      Yours,

      Ted

      --
      Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
      Mythlore: A Journal of J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Charles Williams