Re: [mythsoc] Le Mythprint

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5 1:33 PM
      In a message dated 06/05/2000 12:27:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      Stolzi@... writes:

      << I read the "Calls for Papers" and found myself transfixed by this one...
      "THE
      JOURNAL OF MUNDANE BEHAVIOR, a new on-line inter- and cross-disciplinary
      journal ... is devoted to the theoretical and methodological development of
      the study of the 'unmarked' - the unnoticed, depoliticized, ordinary aspects
      of our everyday lives ... "

      I went to the site http://www.mundanebehavior.org and it is not =quite= as
      ridiculous as it sounds, still... >>

      LOL. Actually there is a book out called _The Quotidian Mysteries_. We read
      part of it in a church reading group I try to attend when the kids let me
      LOL. It is kind of interesting. Just goes to show how everything,
      everything gets trendy. Watch for more prosaic wonders in the near future.

      Lizzie