In need of assistance

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2005
      I have a humble request;

      I'm doing research on the Narnia criticisms and find I have NONE of Pullman's
      actual writings
      on the topic. Everything I've been able to Google is about it but not it. I've
      seen so much
      commentary but not one iota of the actual stuff P. wrote! Not even on his
      website!

      I'd really like to read this "dark material" in the original. Can anybody send
      the texts as attachents
      or paste it into the body of your message? Thanks in advance to anyone who can
      help.

      Much obliged,
      Bonnie