Re: Digest Number 0

  • Dale Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 1998
      Greetings from Mayville, North Dakota, where I teach English at the state
      university (about 700 students). I'll be teaching a course on MacDonald,
      Lewis and Tolkien starting in January. I've enjoyed Lewis and Tolkien
      since I was a kid, around 1967 or so. Now I am rearing a new generation
      of Tolkien and Lewis fans, with my wife 'Thea of course.

      Dale Nelson