Extra Days at Mythcon

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 10:23 AM
      Can anyone on the Mythcon XXX committee answer this for me? I want to
      send in my room and board but haven't been able to get an answer to my
      questions about staying on Thursday night before the conference and
      Monday night after. If someone can tell me ASAP if this is possible, how
      much it costs, and what one can do about meals, I'd be grateful.

      Edith Crowe