Collectibles

  • TWEIGANDFAMILY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2000
      HI,
      My name is John Weigand and I work for The LOTR Movie Site (www.tolkien-movies.com). We are in the process of developing a site about Middle-earth collectibles to be launched In July. I need any info possible about all Middle-earth collectibles except for collectible books. If you have: facts, pictures, web links, articles, company names, etc, I would greatly appreciate it if you could please let me know.
      Thank you.

      John Weigand
      Webmaster/Developer: The LOTR Collectibles Site
      john@...