Re: [mythsoc] The Roar Over C.S. Lewis's Otherworldly Lion

  • Jonathan Michael Reiter
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
      Hi, Stolzi. Atomtetsuwan2002 here. I just read the article. I was not required to register, so a plus. I didn't think the article's tone was terribly flippant, although it seemed like an accurate article...
      Atomtetsuwan2002
      at2k2
      ps. I have all seven of Lewis' Narnia books as a slipcovered edition... I got them from the Costco in Saskatoon(I live in Saskatoon.). I don't remember the price, sorry.