Re: [mythsoc] CHRISTOPHER LEE TALKS 'LORDS OF THE RINGS'

  • Paul F. Labaki
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2000
      For shear emotional impact I can think of nothing in film during that period
      that so dominated people's awareness throughout the country as JAWS. I am
      one of the seemingly few haven't seen it, but I do remember that a little
      film titled "Titanic" a few years ago seemed to be rather a big deal in the
      film industry. If Lee is right, the film will be better than I expect, and
      may even have a chance of satisfying.

      Peace,
      Paul Labaki