CHRISTOPHER LEE TALKS 'LORDS OF THE RINGS'

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2000
      CHRISTOPHER LEE TALKS 'LORDS OF THE RINGS'

      Once again, Christopher Lee is talking about New Line's
      Lord of the Rings project. In the most recent issue of SFX
      Magazine, the veteran actor gave his opinions of the still
      ongoing production, saying, "I've only just back from two
      months in New Zealand filming Lord of the Rings. It's just
      going to be...I'm trying to think of the right word - without
      making sound like the usual fashionable superlative. I think it
      will create film history. I think it's going to have the biggest
      impact, on screen, of anything of the last 40 or 50 years."

      Regarding the recently released teaser trailer, Lee
      comments, "I don't know what you'd call it, it's not exactly a
      trailer. It doesn't actually show you anything in great detail,
      in terms of people and what they look like and what they
      say."

      Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
      List Administrator for DocEx, Mythsoc, MNSCBWI and
      MNSCREENW lists