Re: [mythsoc] C S Lewis, Supersmoker?

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
      The USPS did the same with bluesman Robert Johnson's smoke on the blues
      masters stamps 4 or so years ago.

      That's my favorite photo of CSL, by the way. Those who knew said that
      one was him--the quizzical brow, the locomotive gathering steam for
      argument.

      George Sayer said his last visit to CSL began with CSL saying, "For
      God's sake, man, if ever you loved me, get me some cigarettes."

      The 'toon was a hoot.

      Mike