Inklings Film

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
      I have a query about whether or not anyone has ever made a documentary
      film about the Inklings. I can't think of any but (a) my mind is going and
      (b) the combined wisdom of this group is much greater than mine own.
      Anything out there that qualifies?

      Edith L. Crowe | (408) 808-2037 | edith.crowe@...
      Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
      San Jose State University Library (http://www.sjlibrary.org)

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society (http://www.mythsoc.org)

    • Bonnie Callahan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
        Hi Edith & colleagues:

        If nobody has, let's get behind a campaign to get one made!

        Bonnie