Professor Kirke a murderer!

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2005
      Last night I watched an old tape of INSPECTOR MORSE. In fact I watched two
      episodes, so's to finish up the story. It was the one about murders in a
      prison - "Absolute Conviction." Surprisingly, kindly old Professor Kirke
      from THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE turned out to be the murderer.
      Talented British character actor Jim Broadbent, I mean. A very young Sean
      Bean was one of the murderees.

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Lezlie
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
        I loved that series! They are re-running it Friday nights here on one
        of the PBS affiliates: "Mystery Night" along with sevaeral other
        "classic" and new Mystery (BBC) offerings. Very nice seeing these
        talented ensembles once again. Lezlie