Charles Williams' plays

  • Joe R. Christopher
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2005
      I have received a notice from amazon.com that Charles Williams' _Collected
      Plays_ has been reprinted (in paper) at $29.95. The publisher is Regent
      College Publishing. I assume this is the same as the Oxford University
      Press edition of 1963 (then at 30 shillings). I don't know if the
      introduction by John Heath-Stubbs is included. --Joe