Re: Peter on a Unicorn?

  • Cai Cherie
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2005
      Arevanye
      From LWW:

      "Of course," said Aslan. "And now! Those who can't keep up - that is,
      children, dwarfs, and small animals - must ride on the backs of those
      who can - that is, lions, centaurs, *unicorns*, horses, giants and
      eagles. Those who are good with their noses must come in front with us
      lions to smell out where the battle is. Look lively and sort yourselves."

      (chapter 16, What Happened About the Statues)

      Thank you. That makes me feel much better. I was expanding on stuff from TLB when I should have checked LWW.

      This bodes well for the movie. Textual accuracy used to make a parrelell with TLB -- so that now, visually, in LWW, a future King of Narnia is paired with a unicorn, just as the last King, Tirian, is associated with Jewel. That is really, really well done. This took care and knowledge.

      Oh, I am excited .... . I would so love to really see a marvelous rendition of Narnia I almost cannot let myself hope for it. But I do hope. Very much.

      Cai