Re: [mythsoc] Library Journal/ Aslan is on the Move

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2005
      From: "Cai Cherie" <eternityfindsitself@...>

      > Jack's Life / Douglas Gresham
      > "This is a good purchase for general collections"

      I bought a copy of this at Past Watchful Dragons, and Mr. Gresham signed it.

      What bugs me is that it is obviously, and on the last page explicitly, a
      life of CSL for =children=, but this is never mentioned in the marketing,
      nor, apparently, by the person who wrote the notes you quote.

      Diamond Proudbrook