Re: [mythsoc] 'MISTS OF AVALON' DETAILS

  • Edward F. Stack
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2000
      Does anyone else miss MZB? Will there be another Sword & Sorcoress?

      Edward Stack
      Speculative Fiction for the Web (Winner of the PlanetDoom "Cool Site Award")
      http://members.tripod.com/edward.stack
      Author of "Ily's Dream", available at www.roxybooks.com, Barnes and Noble
      (www.BN.com), or Powells (www.powells.com).
    • Diane Joy Baker
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2000
        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2000
          Missing MZB
          Diane wrote: What I
          will miss is the fact that she nurtured so many young writers and gave them
          their chance to publish, helped them improve, and gave so much of her
          talents to editing their stories.

          That is what I miss.