re: Livejournal

  • Steve Law
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2005
      From: Berni Phillips <bernip@...>
      Subject: Live Journal (was Re: One of the most unusual
      libraries...

      "Hmmm, how many of us here are on LJ? David (Bratman)
      and I are and so is Mary Kay Kare."

      Hi,

      Never been to livejournal before so, it being late and
      20 mins to kill at work before the weekend, I had a
      look.

      I'm betting that David Bratman's livejournal id isn't
      "bratman", as "bratman"'s homepage features a picture
      of the owner with a large Maple leaf tatto between his
      shoulders and something about "Killers" written in
      gothic letters in the small of his back.

      I don't know David, but get the feeling from reading
      his posts that that isn't him.

      Isn't he "Calimac"?

      Steve Law