re: Live Journal

  • Amy H. Sturgis
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2005
      Would it make sense for those on LJ who wish to be in touch with others to
      add "Mythopoeic Society" to their LJ interest lists? There are already
      several who have done so, it seems...

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Amy H. Sturgis, Ph.D.
      http://www.amyhsturgis.com
      Belmont University
      Interdisciplinary Studies
      sturgisa@...
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "Suppose that we are wise enough to
      learn and know - and yet not wise
      enough to control our learning and
      knowledge, so that we use it to
      destroy ourselves? Even if that is so,
      knowledge remains better than
      ignorance." - Isaac Asimov
    • Ellen
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2005
        Amy H. Sturgis wrote:

        >Would it make sense for those on LJ who wish to be in touch with others to
        >add "Mythopoeic Society" to their LJ interest lists? There are already
        >several who have done so, it seems...

        Good idea. I just added it to my interests.

        Ellen Denham