Re: Live Journal (was Re: [mythsoc] One of the most unusual libraries...

  • Joshua Kronengold
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2005
      Berni Phillips writes:
      >Hmmm, how many of us here are on LJ? David (Bratman) and I are and
      >so is Mary Kay Kare. (Her LJ name is her name.)

      I'm there. mnemex.

      So is Lisa Padol: drcpunk.

      Maybe someone should make a mythsoc community? Even if it never
      recieves a single post, it can be a useful way of codifying links on
      lj (alternatively, people could use shared intersts, but that's less
      visible).

      --
      Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\ _,,,--,,_ ,)
      --^-- "Remember the Doom Team code!" says Tom. /,`.-'`' -, ;-;;'